Standard Dodge is currently looking for an experienced Automotive Technician to grow with their thriving dealership. The successful candidate will be a motivated, customer-focused and a results-driven individual.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Journeyman/Journeywoman Automotive Technician, or Apprentice.
- Skills in diagnostics and repairs on manufacture products.
- Sustains a high attention to detail and a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong aptitude and knowledge of technical and mechanical maintenance and repairs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Strong execution and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to contribute positively to the team environment with willingness and desire to learn.
- A proactive autonomous individual driven by own high standards and desire to succeed.
We offer competitive compensation, group benefits package and believe that our strongest resources are our team of professionals. If you feel you have what it takes to join our team then apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00-$38.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Automotive Technician: 1 year (preferred)
- Drivers License (preferred)